
Happy birthday mom. I really want to thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. It was SO helpful to me and Meghan, when you came for Crew's birth. It was nice for the girls to get to know you better. They loved having you here! It was also great to see you last January. I really appreciated the support.

Meghan and I were talking about you last night- and she asked me about any memories that stood out in my mind. I will always remember the Cream of Wheat! My mom was raised in a family that didn't waste ANYTHING. So she would "use what she had" when she was cooking. She cooked breakfast for 8 kids every single morning. I remember one morning I was up early before school. She was cooking breakfast like always. This time it was Cream of Wheat. She told me that she had found weavals in it! She didn't want to waste it- so she fed it to the other kids! (sorry guys! maybe I should have told you!) She made me something else. Thanks Mom! It's been a fun secret. (until now!) I love you so much! I hope you have a great day!
-Love Dale
2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your mommy! I didn't know Dale was allowed on here, but I guess it's okay.:) Just teasing! I think your mom is super cool, too, even though I just met her for a few minutes when I watched Elle.
Meghan, okay, I found ANOTHER cute girls clothes website you'll have to check out! I know it's not good to do this, but the clothes are really CUTE! They have cute boy stuff, too!
www.bodenusa.com
Check it out! Have a great weekend, friends! Always missing you but LOVE LOVE LOVING the fun stories!:)
Hey guys, once again, another great story. That one is classic! Also, you guys need to let us know who did your pictures on the right side of your blog. They're awesome. Summer's already talking about getting family portraits now that we've had our third kiddo.
Post a Comment