
This is pyper walking when she was barely 9 months. It was so funny because she was this tiny little thing walking around. I don't think she even got on the growth chart until after she was 1. She was always in a hurry to achieve anything. She loved it when what she was doing, made people happy. I have never seen a kid who liked to be applauded as much as Pyper. Maybe that's why she loves to perform. The bigger the crowd- the better! Her personality hasn't changed much since then.

Elle on the other hand, just didn't care. This is her at 9 months. At least she's upright! She was never in a hurry to do anything more than what was required of her. (eat, sleep, etc.) It's funny how little things change! Elle does things on her own time. She has a very laid back approach to life.

Crew was 9 months on February 14th. He took his first steps today. Actually he took his first steps yesterday- but the first time doesn't count. Now he knows what he's doing. It is so much fun to watch him. Me, Dale, and the girls just happened to all be looking at him when he took 5 or 6 steps. Our living room broke out in a cheer. he was so proud of himself. He just kept doing it! I think we all wore him out. After taking pictures, capturing it on video, and just making him do it for our own entertainment- his little legs just gave out. Crew is in a hurry to do everything- roll over, sit, crawl, WALK! Maybe he'll be like Pyper. Although- he's pretty easy going. Maybe he'll be like Elle. Time will tell- but I'm praying he's a hybrid!
2 comments:
Oh no! Watch out world!!! LOVE the hairdo!:) I love that you have old pics of the girls to add to the blog all the time...that's awesome! Good thing we are having a baby so that I can have more exciting posts...I'm so boring lately!:)
Okay, these are really cute pics of the kids. So, I checked out Pyper and Elle's blog and I left a comment and did you catch the deborah lady that left a comment? What the heck was that? Please tell me you know her and that you speak that language and she is just not some freak random blogger stalker.
Post a Comment