Price? Whatever it costs to fix this window.
Seriously- on what planet is it a good idea to force open a window with your feet?
These pictures were taken after I had stopped SCREAMING like a lunatic.
In my defense- It totally scared me. She is going to FALL OUT one of these windows! The kid will not leave them alone. DON'T TOUCH THE WINDOWS! Am I speaking Chinese?!
3 comments:
holy cow. i'm glad she didn't get cut! Sounds like you guys had a great time in DC.....I love that you went to the Jonas Bros concert. You're such cool parents :)
Oh how funny! Not funny that she could fall out the window or freeze tonight, but a funny post! I love your girls, they crack me up.
why do I laugh so hard at your blogs? You are such a funny writer! Okay, so I have the same fear with my kids. I can't believe the window BROKE! And you know, it shouldn't matter if you ARE speaking Chinese, because, aren't your children LEARNING Chinese? Duh - they should get it! Just kidding. By the way, I DO want advice on Kindergarten teachers. I visited Elle's class and she was so cute, telling all of her friends that I was her "mom's friend!" I will call you for the scoop!
Post a Comment