Thursday, March 27, 2008

OMG!!! IT'S THE JONAS BROTHERS!

First concert at 8?  Bring it on!  We had so much fun.  Unless your a girl between the ages of 5 and 17- you won't be interested in these pictures.  Or maybe you will be... I won't tell!
These boys are really cute!
This is Nick.  (i think)  Elle is going to marry him.  But don't worry she told me she knows he is to "mature" for her.
Pyper and Elle both LOVE the Jonas Brothers.  For those of you who just aren't with it, (do people still say that?)  The Jonas Brothers are the next big thang.  Reminiscent of the the NKOTB.  (Don't act like you don't know what that means... New Kids On The Block!)  The Jonas Brothers are a somewhat cooler version of the boy band.  We didn't tell the girls that they would be performing at the Egg Roll.  They were SOOOOO excited!
This is Joe.  (i think)  He is Pypers fave!  He's just so cute, I can't stand it!  (pypers words- not mine I swear!)
Dale was really impressed with his "skinny jeans" and pink shoes!
This is Kevin- or Corbin.  I don't know... they are both on the Disney Channel.  I can't keep up.  Needless to say- he's not the girls favorite.  Obviously- since I don't know his name!
 I have to admit- I didn't hate it.  In fact I liked it.  Initially, I was just really excited for the girls.  Dale and I decided that we would "endure" it for them- but it really wasn't bad.  I don't think their album will make it on to my ipod playlist- but if the girls want to listen to it in the car- that's fine with me.  
Okay- so if I had to pick a concert- this probably wouldn't make my top 5 (or 20) but the girls were in Heaven, and it was fun to watch.  
I don't know how much longer my girls will want to party with their parents at a concert- but Dale and I plan to take FULL advantage of it while we can!
Crew even loved it.  The louder it got- the bigger his smile got!  It was pretty crazy for a teeny bopper concert.  Man, those teenaged girls mean bizness... fo shizzel!  They performed twice- we were at both shows.  The first one, we were a little ways back.  The second one there were only 2 girls in front of us.  Pyper and Elle had good seats... on our shoulders!  At one point- Pyper wispered in my ear "Mom, I can almost touch him!"  Well- this is FINALLY the end of our D.C. trip.  What can I say- we did tons of things, and had tons of fun!  That's why we needed tons of pictures!  Believe me- this is the scaled down version!!  As we drove out of the city Elle said, "Good bye Washington D.C.!  We'll miss you!  Except for you people that were smoking!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so funny! That's awesome you got to go to the white house for easter! When would that ever happen again? I seriously love reading your blog cause I can just picture you telling me exactly what you're writing. Did that make sense?

Summer said...

Ok, so I was just reading this post, and Andrew walked up behind me, saw the pictures, and said, "They got to see the Jonas Bothers!" So aparently he knows who they are, too. I bet your girls were in HEAVEN! Great pictures, Meghan!

HARKER FAMILY said...

lucky girls. it looks like you guys had a great time.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Marley said they are soooo lucky, i want to see them too. I can't believe how much you saw in one weekend. Looks like a trip to remember.

Carrie Anne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you up and went to DC! I LOVE DC! Oh man that place rocks, and it looks like you did tons of fun stuff! How fun that you went to the Easter Egg Roll! I watched that on FoxNews! So fun for you! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things from our vacation. Seeing you go to DC makes me want to go right now! I LOVE the Cherry Blossom Festival, too! Oh boy! Welcome home to you!

Carrie Anne said...

PS-We love the Jonas Brothers, too!:) I don't know their music well enough, though, but Bee thinks they are super cool!:)

Janae said...

Oh my goodness Paige will be so jealous when she sees these pictures. I have to admit I am too. I love the Jonas brothers! I think they are so cute. I want to put my hands in their curly hair and shake it around. We listen to them all the times. Jasen had to endure listening to the entire CD with my abnoxious singing the whole time. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to knowingly annoy him. Why is that? I really get off on it. Oh well. Looks like you had a fun trip.