Friday, March 14, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

I'm missing Dale right now, so I guess I'll blog about him. We have been together over 12 years, and married for over 9.  We don't have many pictures of the 3 years that we dated- so I LOVE the ones we do have.  3 years comes with a lot of memories!  These pictures were at Six Flags in Houston, Texas.  It was May 3, 1997.  I was living and working there.  Dale came to visit me twice while I was there. We had so much fun! We went to Austin, San Antonio and Galveston.  To date- these are some of our best memories!

I love this one because it reminds me of how awkward Dale was around girls... me in particular! I don't think it helped that I was so, well- not uncomfortable around guys.  I remember, I would tell him to put his arm around me for a picture, and he would get all stiff and weird.  Look at his face!  It still makes me laugh!  At this point in time, I had NO intention of marrying Dale. We were just having fun! I'm so glad that my intentions changed!  Dale has been A LOT of trouble... but worth every bit of it!

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

I love your flashbacks, because seeing those shorts you have on reminds me of shorts I had at that age!:) I'm glad you and Dale worked out, too, because you two are such an aweseom couple!

Summer said...

Wow! Look at those hotties! It's so fun to look back at courtship pictures! What a great time of life that was!

Janae said...

Wow Meghan you are HOT! I am sure Dale was just intimidated by you. Good thing he has you to tell him what to do :)