
Dale left today for Philadelphia. He will only be gone for the weekend- so we are kinda considering it a "dry run" for the real time away. The girls aren't thrilled. As he was making sure that he had everything, he found some little things from Elle. I was glad that he noticed it before he left... heaven forbid I miss a picture of something!

Among the G's and socks were some fruit snacks from a birthday party in her class today, and a glass block with her name on it. My mom saw it when she was shopping for glasses when Elle was a baby. It was a display of glasses from ELLE magazine. She told them that her grand daughter was named Elle- she asked if she could have it... they actually gave it to her! It is one of Elle's favorite things. How sweet of her to send it with her dad.
3 comments:
Elle is so sweet! What a nice thing to do for her daddy!
That is so sweet :)
That is so funny and cute! The things that get me through when James is gone: Netflix & a big stack of books from the library...the books are only for the day I wait between Netflix arrivals.:) Is that so bad? You'll do great, though...but you'll miss Dale a lot...it's so nice to have a fresh face come home each evening. good luck!
PS-Crew is darling...love the check up photos...& it took me forever to make all their checkups when I only had 2!
Post a Comment