
Nothing like a $3 t-shirt to get you in the mood for an Irish holiday!

What goes better with a $3 t-shirt, than CRAZY hair?! Gotta love green glitter! If I had green hair color spray- I would have used a little of that too! I think I'm a little out of control. I have issues with hairspray and...

...green food coloring! For lunch: SURPRISE!!! Green spaghetti noodles, green cinnamon bread, (don't get too excited- it was a box mix!) green chocolate chip cookies, green yogurt, green jello, and a banana. (just to balance out all the sugar. I try.) They told me later that they were a little afraid every time they tried something different. The yogurt and jello looked exactly the same- and didn't taste the way they expected. They said it was fun to have the whole class gather around to inspect their food. (Ewww- I hope no one touched it!) In the end they LOVED it! Plus they were happy that the funny green food tasted good!
5 comments:
Not only am I amazed that you made tons of green things (my kids didn't even wear green) but that you actually made things like cinnamon bread and cookies. Way to go! You're inspiring me to have more fun with my kids. Cute hair, too!
you are a good mommy. i am impressed with all you do on the holidays. i hope i can be as fun as you with my kids.
How festive!! Nothing green at this house except some green in the kids shirts when I got them dressed at noon. Next year I'm copying you and Kendra!!
K I LOVE reading your blog, I just sit here and laugh!! Did you decided on a day for the camera class?
You are the coolest Mom ever!!! Can I be like you when I grow up?!
Post a Comment