Friday, April 18, 2008

HEY ELLE, WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY TODAY?


"CUZ MY SKIRT IS REALLY SHORT, AND I REALLY LIKE IT!"

*for the record- her skirt is not that short, and she has shorts under it.  Also, I don't think it's funny that I have a little girl that reminds me of myself!  I need to be careful with this one!

7 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

The crazy things that make kids happy. She is so funny.

Chelsea Rivas said...

Your girls and Crew are SO adorable. Seriously. Sometimes I just tell people that because you know, what else are you supposed to say-- "You're kids are OK, but I've seen better." ? You just can't say that to people. But really, your girls are so photogenic; they are just beautiful girls. And Crew; my gosh he's grown up! Great blog. Your mom's been bugging me to start a blog so we can keep in touch better so I did but it's not as cool as yours. You'll have to give me some tips...or lend me some of the pictures of your kids to pass off as my own. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Meghan you are the best!!!! I got the cd's in the mail yesterday and love them! Thank you!! I thought it was maybe two cd's but no. You didn't have go to all of that work! All of them work, so thanks and I owe you big time!!
I'm so excited to make an ass of myself in nursery tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Elle's a girl after my own heart!
If you've got it, flaunt it.

Carrie Anne said...

Oh I just love that girl! She is so funny! I loved seeing the houses in the neighborhood, too! Oh I miss that place!

Summer said...

I love it! The things that make a girl feel good! We all like to feel like we look good! Hey, at least she's honest!

Stacy said...

I am going to have to get some advise from you when Tandi gets to that age. I love having a girl, but sometimes I get scared about what lies ahead. I guess you just learn as you go. I sure miss you guys. I was at the Hancocks the other night and Shannon and I were talking about what we are going to do when your here. I can't wait to hang with you guys. LOL Stacy