happy birthday mr. crew! i can not believe that you are already 1. we will have to celebrate in july. oh yes and cute pictures, i was excited when my mom told me.
A year already went by? Holy cow! Happy Birthday to your cute little Crew! Random question...what kind of swimming suit did you buy for post baby...was it good for nursing? That's what I am going to need for the pool...swimming and nursing! Party and tans all over!
Hey! Thanks for the swimming suit info...I knew you had something that worked out. Now I'll be on the hunt for a cute halter top...what a SMART idea! I HATE pulling the suit up thus exposing my belly...UGH! Crew is SO CUTE!
Oh, he IS SOOO CUTE! I love it that you followed through on the whole modeling thing! I had people tell me that about Jaxson (because he had red curly hair), but I never did anything about it. That photo on the motorcycle is so cute! Happy Birthday Crew! Hope to see you all at the pool EVERY DAY again this summer! (maybe Elle and Jax will hang out)
10 comments:
Happy birthday Crewzer! And, you guys do have other friends...I've seen your little link list. :)
happy birthday mr. crew! i can not believe that you are already 1. we will have to celebrate in july. oh yes and cute pictures, i was excited when my mom told me.
Happy Birthday
A year already went by? Holy cow! Happy Birthday to your cute little Crew! Random question...what kind of swimming suit did you buy for post baby...was it good for nursing? That's what I am going to need for the pool...swimming and nursing! Party and tans all over!
Hey! Thanks for the swimming suit info...I knew you had something that worked out. Now I'll be on the hunt for a cute halter top...what a SMART idea! I HATE pulling the suit up thus exposing my belly...UGH! Crew is SO CUTE!
Oh, he IS SOOO CUTE! I love it that you followed through on the whole modeling thing! I had people tell me that about Jaxson (because he had red curly hair), but I never did anything about it. That photo on the motorcycle is so cute! Happy Birthday Crew! Hope to see you all at the pool EVERY DAY again this summer! (maybe Elle and Jax will hang out)
When I checked your blog the other day, you didn't have his pics on there. Um, can you make one of those for each of my kids? That is really cute. :)
Isn't is amazing how fast a year goes.
Happy Birthday Crewzer!!! What a sweet boy. I love him and want to squeeze him! Come to Boise!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREW!
Post a Comment