pyper: "There was a guy out there with his shirt unbuttoned. He had hair all over his chest and stomach. He was walking towards me."
me: "What do you mean he was walking towards you?" (said on the verge of panic)
pyper: "He was walking on the sidewalk in front of our house. When I saw the hair on his chest, I was pretty sure he was going to kidnap me." (said very seriously)
... so if you have a hairy chest, you might want to stay away from Pyper, so as to avoid a kidnapping scandal. I guess we have some work to do.
4 comments:
hairy chest = kidnapper! What are they teaching our kids at that school?! Too funny!
Too funny. It's good to be cautious right.
You have to admit Meghan, guys with hairy chests are pretty scary. I don't blame her.
Hi Meg
Love your Blog! Love your off hand comments about the kids! I am at Gram and Pops and have been reading the blog to them (they are old and can't read anymore). We have had a great time laughing at pictures and the things the kids do and say - thank you so much!! I knew they would LOVE it if I could just get it to come up on Poppy's computer!! Talk with you soon. Love, Poppy, Gram, Susan & Mollie
Post a Comment