Sunday, June 1, 2008

WHATEVER WORKS... I GUESS


dale:  "I'll be right back- I have to go eat some candy in front of the girls."

me:  "Huh?"

dale: "They're suppose to be asleep, but they won't stop talking."

me:  "So why are you going to eat candy in front of them?"

dale:  "So they know what they're gonna be missing."

4 comments:

Amy said...

Only to a man would that make sense... but hey, kudos to him. And too many comments??? Um, no way, I stinkin' love it. I think I just might start claiming you as my sister-in-law too. Don't tell Chel.

Camille said...

You are funny. Dad's definately have an interesting take on discipline....but I do like the subtle torture of eating candy in front of them....even if it doesn't make sense.
Also, your "prayer"- I say the same one daily.

Brittany Mecham said...

Now that is some good parenting. I will definitely try that with Jack. -Pete

Summer said...

That'll show 'em!