Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'M BACK!


Apparently there are disadvantages to stealing your wireless internet.  The service is very unpredictable that way.  Who knew?

SKIN UPDATE- I'm sure you've been holding your breath waiting for a progress report.  I'm happy to say it is no longer on the verge of looking like lepracy.  It's a little splotchy and red- but it doesn't hurt anymore.   A little shout out to the people at Snell's pharmacy for hooking me up. (of course I know the people at Snells Pharmacy don't read (or care about) my blog, but Bonnie Snell does!)  I don't think it will take the projected 4-6 weeks for recovery- so I will be back to my chubby clear complected skin in no time.  Although, maybe the good people at Snell's have a pill for that too!  But then what would I have to complain about?  I'm sure I could think of something... 

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

hooray! I am glad your skin is clearing up! :) What a crazy thing to happen...

And I sure hope your day and night goes better tonight/tomorrow night...the whole sleeping issue is enough to drive one CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's clearing up. A rash on the face is never a good thing. Although it didn't look as bad as it did in my mind.
I'm pretty sure there is no pill at the pharmacy, I've already searched that out!