... girls can do better! Just ask Pyper. She spent the day making the boys keep up with her. She said, "boys think girls are just suppose to look fancy all the time. But I am WAY more brave than they think I am!" Good for you Pipe. For the record- THESE boys don't think that about girls. They are SO NICE!
Elle didn't tackle the platforms- but she did like the high diving board.
I don't have any sisters... so I am IN LOVE with raising sisters!
Thanks CHESS! We had a great time. We love you guys- and miss you!
9 comments:
That is intense! My heart was pounding just LOOKING at the big jump! Whew! What brave girls indeed! :)
Oh what fun you guys are having! I'm glad you get to have such a blast in Idaho and I can see why you are itching to get back and leave Cleveland!:) Pyper is so cool! Good for her to be so brave!
Hello! O.K. Meghan was it really 4 A.M. when you posted this? :0) It looks like you guys are having a great time! My girls would fit right in with yours! Love ya!
pyper is crazy! You are so in trouble with her. I haven't been to lava in forever. It used to be one of my favorites!
So, I lied and I'm not coming this week because I've got to much stuff going on. But I am for sure coming next week. Are you still going to be around?
I don't think I could even jump off that platform. Maybe it's that little girls are braver than boys and bigger girls! Yeah, you will definitely have a hard time adjusting back to Cleveland! Sorry!
WOW...I did that once and I nearly wet my pants!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Piper!!!!
I am scared to death of those platforms. What brave girls. YA, UM, we need to get together, I blame Stacy.
wow pyper! I jumped off the lowest one when i was younger and scared the crap out of me!! I'm so jealous that you are so close to my family and in idaho, jack and i should have caught a ride with ya, then we would have heard all the funny things that happen, have fun and i guess it sucks you'll have to come back, but enjoy it now cause cleveland is hot AND HUMID, i hate the humidity. I'll take hot and dry over any other weater anytime!!
Wow! Looks like fun! Pyper is awesome! You go girl!
Post a Comment