Friday, September 5, 2008

DID I MENTION I LOVE HIM?

Dale didn't have to be to work until 10am today.  (what a treat!)  He told me I could sleep in and he would get the girls ready.  Hmmmm.  I think it's important to mention that I'm a teency bit obsessive about the whole hair/clothes thing.  I'm working on it.  Long story short- Dale picked out outfits and did hair for two (less than thrilled) little girls.  It will be interesting to see what they look like when I pick them up. (if it's really 'fun', I'll take a picture.)  I guess it's all part of letting go.  What a good dad.

5 comments:

Cami said...

What a sweetie!!! Josh let the cat out of the bag when I had Leigh...he really can do hair, and a good job. He was just keeping it a secret so I never asked him!

Summer said...

What a sweet hubby!!!

Carrie Anne said...

what a great husband...he knows just what the wife needs! i'm sure they looked adorable like always.

The Royce's said...

What a great guy! Shane has tried to do all the girls hair for Church....uh I wasn't letting that one fly, but for school I didn't care quite so much! How did he do?

Stephanie said...

Way to go Dale!!!! Score one for the guys!