My Poppy informed me that "the blog" wasn't the same without the pictures. He's right... I've gotten a little lazy. I was looking through my pictures, and found these from a temple trip to Columbus right before the girls went back to school. With Dale's crazy gone-a-month-home-a-month schedule, we realized that if we didn't go then... it might have to wait until graduation!
Kevin is a friend of Dale's from high school. He married his wife Stephanie a few months before Dale and I got married. All of our kids are within 6 months of each other... except poor little Kai, who was born during our baby making hiatus. We have loved having them live only 2 hours from us. It makes yucky Cleveland a little more bearable.
Crewzer crashed after a long day at the temple.
After the temple we went back to Kevin and Stephanie's for a barbecue, and some fishing. I've decided... I'm not anti Ohio... just anti Cleveland. I think if we wouldn't have had to live IN Cleveland, our experience would have been very different. Well- that, and not sharing a house with scary people! P.S. Cole is 'smiling' for the camera.
It's always nice to visit a nice neighborhood... with nice neighborhood kids... and nice neighborhood backyards. The fishing pond didn't hurt either.
Obviously this was Elle's first time fishing. She LOVED it. Maybe next time she'll catch something.
Kevin and Kai
Time to go home... Ugh.
3 comments:
Thank you Meghan for the nice pictures. I will get them printed and maybe even blown up. You have great skills. :) Maybe I'll just forward some people to visit your blog and take a look at pics of my family on here.
I think I know Stephanie. Did she go to Ricks and live at GreenBrier. I really think I totally know her.
great friends are so fun & the best! they help you get through the rough times for sure! i'm so glad you have them around.
Post a Comment