I LOVE Pyper's class this year. This is Madison, Annie, and Pyper.
Little Hulk couldn't keep his hands off Elle. I think she secretly liked it.
Nothing like a little sugar before the SERIOUS sugar.
Why is my daughter always the one (the only one) posing?
Life's usually pretty good for Elle.
Granola bars and lollipops make one happy little boy.
It has been raining and snowing for days. I was not looking forward to trudging around for free sugar. But lucky for me... today is beautiful. This I can handle!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time at class parties, these are really cute pics. Crew looks like a little monkey at the top of the slide on that bar! What a climber! Cole is very cautious going down slides, I'm not sure he'd do the bar thing there like Crew. He usually sits at the top of the slide a minute and then slowly goes down. Sometimes he'll just slide down backwards on his tummy and he enjoys that though. :)
hey -i did not know yall had those pics! cute!
Post a Comment