This is how our night started.
Never complete without a pose.
First experience with Silly String.
Crew's first trip up to a door. The girls were so eager to help him. They never once complained that he was slowing us down. I've said it before... I LOVE the age gap between my kids!
It's a lot of work getting free candy. Crew just needed a break- and this is where he took it.
This is how Crew's night ended. Notice the grass covered sucker in his hand. I think every body's Halloween night should end like this.
This is how the girls night ended. Happy girls. Sleeping baby. Busy baby safe and warm in uterus. Tired, nauseous, happy Mom. Last Friday without Dale. I'd say this month was a success. Let's do it again in 3 weeks!
4 comments:
Wasn't the weather AMAZING?!!! I never would have guessed it could be so warm after the snow two days ago! Glad your clan had fun! I LOVE the pic of Crew asleep with the sucker in his hand! AWESOME!
Lots of cute pictures. Glad you made it through the month- wow- that has gone by fast- probably not for you, but in reading your blog, it has!
Love the recap on Halloween. The girls look so amazing. I want you to dress me up next Halloween. :) Love Crew's break time on the ground. Sometimes we just need a break and it really it doesn't matter where we take it, right?
congrats on your month without Dale. I am glad you had such a good halloween. love the pics of Gus Gus... keep then coming.
Post a Comment