Saturday, October 18, 2008

WOW!

I love these girls.  Thanks Sarah!



8 comments:

Camille said...

WOW. THose are amazingly good pictures- amazingly cute girls. Are their eyelashes really that long? Jelous.
Man- miss a few days on your blog & you have all sorts of new happenings. Hope your couch doesn't stink. Hope your kitchen is somewhat liveable. That Crew- makes me feel so good abt. my own kitchen floor.

Chelsea Rivas said...

WOW is right! Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love the candid shot of the girls laughing.

Summer said...

What beautiful girls! These pics are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

HARKER FAMILY said...

great pictures the girls are so beautiful. I am also homesick for you guys I am still crossing my fingers that Dale's residency will be somewhere semi close.

Stephanie said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Saydria is sitting next to me and she said, "They look alike." Yeah, this just now hit her. I want you to fix my hair cute when we go to GWL. You can do Saydria's too if you want, but she probably won't care to have her hair done all cute, I do. :)

Heather Humphreys said...

Wow. Breathtaking! Your girls are stunning! And I absolutely LOVE Crew's haircut! I know you have your hands full but you are doing such a great job of doing it with grace and doing it with a sense of humor. I absolutely love it.

Ben and Laurie said...

So I am SOOOO behind on looking at blogs because life has been insane, but your's is always one of my favorites because I laugh so hard. This post isn't one to laugh at so much, though. Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! I'd start worrying now if I were you!

Amanda said...

oh my heck, so you won't remember me, this is Amanda, Lyndsee (Hadlock's friend), i just have to tell you that your girls are gorgeous!!!!!