Saturday, November 15, 2008

DEAR NURSERY LEADERS,


On the eve of what may be the greatest Sunday of my life, I feel I should let you in on a few things.  I know that you are expecting Crew- but are you aware that he will be there tomorrow? Well, he will.

I think he is adorable, and incredibly funny.  In fact, I think he's so funny and adorable that he can get away with microwaving my cell phone without me freaking out.  I do realize that you will not think he's quite so cute.  I'm okay with that.  

He loves to chase people and hit them.  He doesn't do this to be malicious or mean- he does it because it makes his sisters laugh hysterically.  He's always very sweet after the crime.  Tell him to say sorry.  He will 'pet' the victims face and give a sweet, but aggressive hug.

He no longer bites.  Thank goodness.  That wasn't my favorite phase.

He's very busy.  As long as it's play time, your fine.  When it's time to sit and listen... best wishes.  He loves prayers- but he likes to walk around with his arms folded and peek at the people with their eyes closed and heads bowed.  We're working on not poking at closed eyes. He loves music- but has a very hard time sitting still and listening to it.  I think this comes from Pyper.  She can't seem to listen to music without breaking out in some crazy dance.  So you see- it's not his fault.  In fact, nothing is really his fault.  He's the baby (right now) and he just can't seem to do anything to annoy any of us.  We'll try harder, I promise.  Please don't kick him out.

I would just like to take a minuet to wish you luck.  Thank you for your time... and I apologize in advance.  I will spend my 2 hours waiting for someone to fireman carry him into the chapel looking for me.  He will no doubt have a huge smile on his face because of whatever adventure got him booted.

Sincerely,
Meghan

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Hahaha...you must be SO excited!

HARKER FAMILY said...

yeah for Meghan and yeah for Crew. I bet you are so happy. It is a good thing he is so stinkin cute. hey i was thinking what are your names for baby bean. and also do you have any new pics of Gus Gus???

Stacy said...

I love it! I love Crew! You will love sending him to nursery. Enjoy church tomorrow!

Natalie said...

Meghan, you are HILARIOUS! I am sure the leaders will love him and you will love him even more when you pick him up after listening and sitting through 2 hours of meetings. Good luck!

Justin and Stacey said...

He did so good!! And like you said, how could anyone get mad at that adorable little face? Can't wait for jack to join him...I am jealous.