okay...loving these latest posts. wow, elle & rebecca are from the same mold, aren't they? rebecca has a dimple, too...i wonder what that means!:) i would die if they end up as mission companions together...or in college...can you even imagine? crew is darling...i'm glad nursery went well...finally a break for you until boy #2!:)
you always have me laughing out loud - I love it! And I love how much you embrace your kids' personalities! I can't believe your cell phone met its maker in the microwave! What a great story.
What a handsome boy! Very cute pictures! I see the good old Cleveland gray skies in the background. Believe it or not, I actually miss the snow and gloom a tiny bit. And the fall there is something I hope to see again someday. What a fun, beautiful family you have! And now you are passing us up in kids. I am jealous!
It looks so pretty there in Cleveland. And I love those pictures of Crew! I love that he is holding a Book Of Mormon. Have I told you lately that I miss you! Please Give me a call sometime.
7 comments:
Such a cute, cute kid. I'm glad to see they didn't kick him out.
Oh bless-ed day!! Can't congratulate you enough. Now if only nursery was a 24/7 kinda thing...
okay...loving these latest posts. wow, elle & rebecca are from the same mold, aren't they? rebecca has a dimple, too...i wonder what that means!:) i would die if they end up as mission companions together...or in college...can you even imagine?
crew is darling...i'm glad nursery went well...finally a break for you until boy #2!:)
you always have me laughing out loud - I love it! And I love how much you embrace your kids' personalities! I can't believe your cell phone met its maker in the microwave! What a great story.
What a handsome boy! Very cute pictures! I see the good old Cleveland gray skies in the background. Believe it or not, I actually miss the snow and gloom a tiny bit. And the fall there is something I hope to see again someday. What a fun, beautiful family you have! And now you are passing us up in kids. I am jealous!
It looks so pretty there in Cleveland. And I love those pictures of Crew! I love that he is holding a Book Of Mormon. Have I told you lately that I miss you! Please Give me a call sometime.
Yeah for Crewzer! Love the new pic you have at the top of your blog. I need you to show me how to do that on mine.
Post a Comment