Thursday, January 22, 2009

BY POPULAR DEMAND...

... baby GUS!  Seriously Chelsea- I've had requests for recent pictures.  I really think you should rethink the whole blog thing.  Anyway- how cute is the Pearl Jam onsie I bought him?  Man I have good taste.
I love how he looks totally annoyed in all his pictures.
These are the pictures that we are going to use when we lie to Gus and tell him we were at his baby blessing.
Notice his hair... Chelsea and Shane buzz it.  I love it!  No body needs old man wispies.  I am a little bitter that Dale has gotten to love on him... and I've never even seen him in person.  Not quite fair.

3 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

thanks Megs, yes Chelsea you need a blog because we love to see your cute little guy. He is so styling and so so cute. I can't wait for Preslie to meet all of her cute boy cousins. we now just need Tripp here.

Anonymous said...

That little boy has got some style!

Chelsea Rivas said...

He has gotten so big! What a doll. He is probably the most stylish baby I've ever seen. And I also love his annoyed look in all the pictures. LOL.