Friday, January 23, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Dale's off to interviews.  I wonder why he looks so annoyed?  Maybe the fact that it's 5 am and I'm making him take a picture, has something to do with it.  After this it's out of our (by our, I mean Dale's) hands.  I'm glad.  I'm ready to just have it all be over.  Next- we wait.  Boards part 2 is March 4th... match day is March 9th... fetus #4's induction is March 9th.  March should be interesting.  Maybe I'll run away.  Call me when it's all over.  See that picture of Jesus in the background?  I hope Dale hasn't done anything lately to make him cranky!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, this is all coming to a close soon! We're excited for you guys and hope all of this works out for your family. Dale looks so nice all clean shaven...they look like nicer people when they don't have all the scruff, huh? :) That baby Gus is really cute. Love the name.

Unknown said...

Good Luck, Dale! I'm going to selfishly hope you match here in Cleveland, so that you will be here with us a little longer. hehehe!

The Royce's said...

I LOVE the facial expression Dale! NICE!! I can't believe the new baby in March already??? Wow! I hope your feeling good! I can't wait to see pics of this little "bean" :0) love ya!

HARKER FAMILY said...

good luck Dale!!!! I am still praying you get somewhere out west. fingers are crossed.

Amy said...

Oh man, great picture by Dale. Talk about a whole new meaning to March Madness - I'm pretty sure I would just give up and die. You are the woman. And can I say that those pics of Gus are hilarious - so true, in all his pics he just looks ticked off, I totally love it.