...is never good- unless she's calling to tell you your girls DON'T HAVE LICE! Best call ever! I'm pretty attached to those gorgeous blonde locks. My head doesn't itch anymore... interesting.
Thank goodness...I can't imagine all that hair having lice. You always pull it back into cute do's though, and I hear that helps. We get letters home about kids in their classes having lice but ours haven't had it yet, thank goodness. I'm sure it's a huge pain in the rear!!
So glad your girls avoided THAT! They do have the most beautiful, thick hair, so I can't imagine how horrible that could have been! I have loved reading your posts over the last few weeks. You should write a book on potty training...all trained before the age of 2!!!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, which I am sure you did because Dale was able to be there.
I think I would be sad too if you had to shave Pyper's (or Elle's... or Crew's!) hair. All your kids have the best hair! I'm glad that you don't have to do that!
Wash your girls' hair with a shampoo containing Tea Tree Oil (Paul Mitchel makes one.) It repels lice. My hair dresser told me that. There was a HUGE outbreak here, and tons got it. My kids never have. I am keeping Paul Mitchel in business.
5 comments:
Thank goodness...I can't imagine all that hair having lice. You always pull it back into cute do's though, and I hear that helps. We get letters home about kids in their classes having lice but ours haven't had it yet, thank goodness. I'm sure it's a huge pain in the rear!!
So glad your girls avoided THAT! They do have the most beautiful, thick hair, so I can't imagine how horrible that could have been! I have loved reading your posts over the last few weeks. You should write a book on potty training...all trained before the age of 2!!!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, which I am sure you did because Dale was able to be there.
PHEW! That was close!
I think I would be sad too if you had to shave Pyper's (or Elle's... or Crew's!) hair. All your kids have the best hair! I'm glad that you don't have to do that!
Wash your girls' hair with a shampoo containing Tea Tree Oil (Paul Mitchel makes one.) It repels lice. My hair dresser told me that. There was a HUGE outbreak here, and tons got it. My kids never have. I am keeping Paul Mitchel in business.
Post a Comment