Thursday, January 1, 2009

FOR AUNT DIESTA...

Okay Diesta- the girls had "the best day of their lives" today.  They wanted me to take these pictures for you.  We had so much fun shopping with their gift cards.  They were adorable and loved every minuet of it.  They really loved signing the receipt after they swiped their cards.  They told me to tell you that they did what you told them to do- and bought Crew a present first.  We found this slide on clearance for $20!  He loves it.  I know it doesn't look like it... but HELLO?!  Have you ever tried to go down a slide naked?  I can't put clothes on him until he's a little further along on the potty path.
We spent hours at the mall.  This is what we ended up with.  HUGE piggy banks from Pottery Barn Kids.  They were marked way down from $70.  They are really excited to see how much money it takes to fill them up.  I think it might be awhile.  I had NOTHING to do with this purchase.   They reminded me SEVERAL times today that you told them to buy whatever they wanted... and they did.  We love you, and miss you and the kids... even Tadd.  (Pyper's a little confused by the whole hunting process... she said she would talk to him about it next time she sees him)  You are one of the most generous people I know.  Thank you for making this holiday so fun for them.  XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Harris said...

You have been busy. I'm so glad your husband made it home! I can't believe you are potty training. You are giving me some good motivation to potty train Gray super early. I can't believe that you are due in 9 weeks!! How do you keep up with everything?? I am impressed!

Summer said...

How fun! I LOVe the piggy banks! Good choice, girls! It must be potty training season, cause we've have Logan running around nude for three days here too! I'm about ready to pull all my hair out! So when you are doing with Crew, could you come over and train Logan too? That'd be great! THANKS!