... what happened? It wasn't that long ago that you were sweet, and cute, and had manageable hair. (even if it did look like a bad comb over) You couldn't walk, or run. You didn't throw things just to watch them break. You didn't drag me around the house to show me what you want. (I feel like I should mention- if you would just talk, it would save all of us a lot of time) I could feed you a bottle instead of trying to figure out what the heck you want to eat. I'm pretty sure I liked you better on this day...
... than I do today. You haven't stopped crying for 3 days. You don't have a fever, your not getting teeth, your eating just fine, still going on the potty, and getting enough sleep. You have a doctors appointment on Monday- I hope she tells me that your sick, because that I can handle. In the mean time, I will continue to take deep breaths, and count to 10 (maybe 20) and give you lots of hugs and kisses. (just in case you are sick) But consider yourself warned... if you get a clean bill of health from the doc, we've got A LOT of work to do! (and a timeout corner with your name on it!)
6 comments:
Poor Crew...or...Poor Megan! Hope you're BOTH doing better soon!
maybe crew has premature terrible twos I hear it is going around. I hope he recovers soon for his sake and yours, oh yeah thanks for the email I will let you know how my book turns out. also I don't know if alex called you but their wedding date is June 12th. so i hope that works out for you. I thought it would be fun if that sat. (13th) we took the kids to the zoo or something. I guess we have time to plan.
Oh man, that's the worst. But good for you still loving him cause I hate it when I'm totally bugged at my kids for being so cranky only to find out that they were sick. Then I'm just like, "Ya that's me, the big jerk of a mom.". The one time I'll say this to you - let's hope he's just sick.
Woah woah woah, I just read that previous comment... Alex getting married?!?!?! I am laughing outloud right now. (not because of him - he's great, just the whole sister thing was quite amusing)
Sorry about the crying but could you give me detailed instructions on how you potty trained Crew? I am serious. Max is showing signs and you would think by #4 it would be old hat but I am scared to death to take the plunge. Plus boys are pointing right back at you. I will get peed on! I'm serious too. thanks
You have to wait clear until Monday? Torture. Good luck. Maybe he figured out that there is a little one in your belly that might just get a little of his lovin'
He looks so sad in that picture!! He is still pretty stinkin cute even when he is screaming! Right? I think you should for sure make some type of potty training guide for us all to follow. I love that Pyper seriously sleeps in that mask every night. Such a girl!! The dance pics are fun too!! Cute fam.
Post a Comment