... all over my clean folded (well- it used to be folded) laundry.
Maybe you could party somewhere else? Doubtful.
I wonder how long Crew will be okay with wearing his sisters shirts, when I run out of clean ones for him. Maybe when his baby brother starts to make fun of him.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!! He will appreciate this when he is about 16!
I was wondering why you bought Crew a High School Musical shirt. Well atleast you know your kids like eachother.
Thank You for all sweet comments you have made. Its nice to know that someone knows what you are going through. It was so hard, and I tried so hard to be strong, I am relieved everything is ok now. Thank you again. How are you feeling. I just have to say its a good feeling to know you are on your last kid except when you see that sweet baby face for the first time, they try and trick you into thinking there is no way you can be done. Watch out! I'm glad I got my tubes tied or their might have been one more Briscoe.
Fun pics Meghan! At least Crew has some experts teaching him to dance! I did notice the HSM shirt he was wearing and wondered if you had got it for him, but then you explained it. :) Hey, I made a duvet finally!! Aren't you proud of me?! One step closer to being as crafty as you....not really.
Your kids are so funny! The whole HSM thing cracks me up!
Post a Comment