Due to my contracting uterus- Dale will be taking Pyper to her dance competition in Columbus... alone. We had hair and make-up class tonight.
I was impressed. How many guys can do perfect stage make-up? Lucky girl. Good luck Willis! You too Pipe!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dale is a man of many talents! For everyones sanity, I hope baby waits till after the 4th too! Thats crazy how ready you are! I wasn't even close. I'll be checking in...
i love that. i remember when my mom was in the hospital having my little bro my dad had to do my hair for church. it was a disaster. i remember a woman at church pulling me aside and re-doing it. I say good job to dale for even TRYING....what a good dad.
good luck with the birth and everything. I think i have like 6 weeks left??? we don't have a name yet...and a bunch of other stuff, so kid can take his time as far as i'm concerned. I hope crew adjusts to not being #1 quickly :)
Hey I'm a friend of Stacy Heatons and I just read on her blog you had someone looking on your blog for ever? How can you see that? I had a weird comment on mine so I was just curious... Sorry this is really random:) But that would be super helpful info. Thanks
Good luck with baby in utero...we'll keep praying for you. As for your girls here, Cole is crushin' on Pyper. All I've heard since they got here is, "Pyper, come here!!" When she's not around, he's asking me, "Where's Pyper?" He loves Pyper. I'll have to tell Dale I'm impressed with his makeup skills...he's having manly time with Kevin at BW3's right now, but I'll be sure to refeminize him when he returns.
Megan...O.K. it's Sat. night & I'm wondering if you have already had this baby?? And this post of Dale, I just love......it is SO Sweet! And Pyper is so Cute! Good Luck & I'll be waiting for a new Baby arrival post! :0) Love Ya!
11 comments:
Dale is a man of many talents! For everyones sanity, I hope baby waits till after the 4th too! Thats crazy how ready you are! I wasn't even close.
I'll be checking in...
i love that. i remember when my mom was in the hospital having my little bro my dad had to do my hair for church. it was a disaster. i remember a woman at church pulling me aside and re-doing it. I say good job to dale for even TRYING....what a good dad.
good luck with the birth and everything. I think i have like 6 weeks left??? we don't have a name yet...and a bunch of other stuff, so kid can take his time as far as i'm concerned. I hope crew adjusts to not being #1 quickly :)
Hey I'm a friend of Stacy Heatons and I just read on her blog you had someone looking on your blog for ever? How can you see that? I had a weird comment on mine so I was just curious... Sorry this is really random:) But that would be super helpful info. Thanks
oh my word I love it especially the concentration on Dale's face. good luck you guys and to you also. I hope you are able to get your pedi.
That is very impressive. Every girl should be so lucky to have a dad that can put on their makeup! Good luck Pyper!
Good luck with baby in utero...we'll keep praying for you. As for your girls here, Cole is crushin' on Pyper. All I've heard since they got here is, "Pyper, come here!!" When she's not around, he's asking me, "Where's Pyper?" He loves Pyper.
I'll have to tell Dale I'm impressed with his makeup skills...he's having manly time with Kevin at BW3's right now, but I'll be sure to refeminize him when he returns.
Megan...O.K. it's Sat. night & I'm wondering if you have already had this baby?? And this post of Dale, I just love......it is SO Sweet! And Pyper is so Cute! Good Luck & I'll be waiting for a new Baby arrival post! :0) Love Ya!
Wow! Impressive, Dale!
I'm not going to lie...I am really impressed!!
This is great and hilarious. I love the face Dale is making in the first pic with his lips mashed together. haha!
Pyper, good luck! (By the way, nice makeup)
Post a Comment