Sunday, February 8, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

I love it when church days feel productive.  Today we got through the entire sacrament meeting without taking Crew out one time.  (insert sounds of the hallelujah chorus here) Potty training, and getting through sacrament were my 2 major goals before fetus 4 gets here.  Potty training has gone SO well- he even tells me when he has to go now.  I can't remember the last accident he had.  (yes I can... he peed on my computer!)  I also walked by the bathroom the other day, and he was going by himself.  SUCCESS! Now we are on our way to church not being a workout.  I'm assuming life as the wife of a resident will mean a lot of time without Dale (yes more time than when he was a student) and I'm determined to do what I can to make life easier... on myself... it's all about me.

Pyper gave a talk today... that she wrote all by herself.  These kids are getting awfully independent.  I like it.  She did really well... she always does.

I also got the number for a place that Dale can go donate... er... sell his bone marrow... so he can buy me a Valentines present.  ($150 just for a big needle in his thigh!)  Just keep telling yourself that I'm worth it, Willis.  What am I getting him you ask?  A baby.  I'm a giver.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Pyper's talk was so good! Your girls are always great in Primary, and also very well dressed I might add.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that Crew is potty trained. That was one of my goals too but I don't think it's going to happen. Lily REFUSES to sit on the potty!
And about your belly, you don't look like you are carrying triplets! It's a cute belly, and for me to say that is huge since prego belly's are kind of making me vommit in my mouth right now. A couple more weeks!!! YAY! Do you have a name for me yet?

Natalie said...

Oh, have fun with the bone marrow harvest, Dale! Rich and I used to do it regularly when we were there. It's not TOO bad, especially when you get the cash immediately. The only bad part was when it wasn't done right the first time and I had to get re-done. Ouch!

HARKER FAMILY said...

way to go crew. What a big boy you have. And way to go Pyper. I can't believe baby #4 will be here so soon way four kids I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

Summer said...

Yay for Crew! I'm sad I missed Pyper's talk yesterday. We were a bit...time challenged...and we missed most of sacrament meeting. Ooops! I bet she was so good!

PS can Dale pass that phone number on to Bryan? Seriously.

Carrie Anne said...

oh that bone marrow donating is AWESOME! i think i did it 4 or 5 times? i can't remember but all i know is that it's worth it! james did it once & still feels his "spot" when it rains...weird, huh? dale can do it though!!! and then make sure he calls back for the next appt soon after he donates so that he can get in quicker which means more cash for you!:) you can do other weird stuff over there, too...i'm sure you've heard about it by now but if not, let me know & i'll fill you in.:)