OK this is getting weird...Cookie dough & artichokes! LOVE them both too :0) we really must have been tight sisters up in heaven megan! I couldn't imagine if we were next door neighbors, we would have TOO much fun! Miss & Love ya!
As I'm reading this I'm eating some cookie dough ice cream-but really only the cookie dough chunks. HA! But an artichoke is looking pretty good too. We'll see if Luke loves me...
3 comments:
OK this is getting weird...Cookie dough & artichokes! LOVE them both too :0) we really must have been tight sisters up in heaven megan! I couldn't imagine if we were next door neighbors, we would have TOO much fun! Miss & Love ya!
Wow! Nothing says love like cookie dough and artichokes!
As I'm reading this I'm eating some cookie dough ice cream-but really only the cookie dough chunks. HA!
But an artichoke is looking pretty good too. We'll see if Luke loves me...
Post a Comment