congrats we are proud of you too!
I so happy for you, That is great news. Tyke is so freekin cute. I love his blond hair.
CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats! That's one worry you can cross off your list!
Woo-Hoo! That's awesome Dale! Congrats (to all of you!)
Congrats to you BOTH! Good Job! Tyke is soooo Sweet! love ya!
Congratulations!! Good luck with everything coming your way!!
Congrats Dale....OK, and the whole lane family for stickin it out!
congratulations....that is really awesome & well deserved. way to go lanes!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
congrats we are proud of you too!
I so happy for you, That is great news. Tyke is so freekin cute. I love his blond hair.
CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats! That's one worry you can cross off your list!
Woo-Hoo! That's awesome Dale! Congrats (to all of you!)
Congrats to you BOTH! Good Job! Tyke is soooo Sweet! love ya!
Congratulations!! Good luck with everything coming your way!!
Congrats Dale....OK, and the whole lane family for stickin it out!
congratulations....that is really awesome & well deserved. way to go lanes!!!!
Post a Comment