
This is Crew... when he was sweet. Although I adore this boy- sweet is not the first word that currently comes to mind. Busy... hurricane... non stop... destructive... crazy... loving... adventurous- are just a few.
It's 9:30. 2 hours past Crew's bedtime. He's not asleep. He's not even in his room. He's on the computer.
He's discovered iPhoto and Photo Booth on the Mac.
He's also discovered how to get out of his room. He has an old rickety door knob that he hasn't been able to open... until now. Dale is currently out looking for one of those door knobby things, so he can't get out anymore. Did I mention it's 9:30? He WON'T stay in there. He doesn't really understand why he shouldn't be on the computer.
Dale's home. He couldn't find a knobby thing. Obviously.
7 comments:
What is it with these boys??? Jack has just learned the SAME thing!! I am heading to babieRus this week hopefully. He went to bed at 12:30 the other night after Justin sat and held the door know for almost two hours with Jack screaming on the other side. Wow...don't they get tired?!
I meant to say door "knob"...not "know" :)
cleaver dale, I can see Tyson doing the same kind of thing.
So tonight was day one of Preslie's mommy and me swimming and it went pretty good, she did alright with the dunking thing, (it is kinda scary to let them go) But we will get better at it. But this summer I do want you to teach me some of your tricks! -- Love you all
That is funny. Cole is opening our doors also and I think it's kinda nice because he can let himself out of his room in the mornings. He's too pooped at the end of the day to want to stay up much past 7 pm. I'm feeling for you though, 9:30 is late to be up with kids...they go and go and go, and you've got a new little one. You definitely need some time to yourself in the evenings. Good luck!!
My kids know there is certain death on the other side of the door if they come out during bed/nap time! Seriously, though, we've always found those door knob things at Target in the baby section. Good luck!
hahahahahahahahahahha!:)
You don't know me, I'm Katie Dahls sister, but I love your blog (don't get scared and go private- I'm really normal). Anyway, my son and your son were in the same gang in the pre-existance I am 100% certain!!! Anyway, my advice, don't waste your time and money on the door lock deals. We've gone through several and Fenn (my son) has figured them all out, within 24 hours. Solution- put the lock on the outside of the door- it changed our life. Melissa Mackedon
Post a Comment