Thursday, April 2, 2009

I LOVE PHIL, AND SUN, AND KIDS...

First- Phil.  My Phil and Ted's stroller.  While Tyke is small, he'll ride under Crew.  Tyke is the little brown thing in the picture.
When Tyke gets bigger, the seat Crew is sitting on will move onto the back.  Crew will ride in the normal seat, and Tyke will ride on the lower back seat.  Then when I don't need a double stroller anymore, I just remove the lower seat.  Genius.  And worth every penny.
The sun- MUCH needed.  Loving being outside.  Please, please, please don't go away.  I seem to remember a couple Easters with snow up to my thigh.  Shudder.
I missed getting a picture of Dale hurdling the concrete wall, saving Crew from certain death in the street.  This is the walk to time-out.  That little bugger is fast.  I think the track star in daddy is a little proud.
Kids- not just any kids, (cuz truthfully- I don't like them all!) MY kids.
Loving my little climber... who gives all the mom's on the playground, a heart attack.
And my little acrobats.
Proving that you can really LOVE someone, while wanting to desperately WIN.  Who wins this one?

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i wish we were at that playground!!! man i miss that place. i'm glad you have some sun & i hope no snow comes this Easter.:)

Stephanie said...

Glad to see you are enjoying the great weather! Thanks for the comment about Brayden's surgery...he did great and is recovered and done with it all, hopefully. :) I need to post something about the actual surgery, but it's not as fun as checking on other blogs. :) Have a nice weekend!

Summer said...

YES! This weather is HEAVEN! (Or WAS heaven - it's raining now.) I was in short sleeves and busted out the flip-flops yesterday! It's a beautiful thing!

Crew is quite the little athlete! He is FAST!!! Love the stroller - why did you have to introduce me to that?! I was living in ignorant bliss with my yard sale double GRACO until PHIL showed up at the playground! THANKS A LOT!

alisa said...

We have had our phil & ted for 2 1/2 years. It is definitely worth every penny!!