Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OUR DAY

Yes, he's naked.  No, it's not my fault... directly anyway.  He's always so confused about why he's in trouble.  Nice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is classic! I love little Crew! I think me and him would really get along

Summer said...

Oh boy. I can't wait to hear the story behind this one!

Anonymous said...

Okay Meghan My name is Danielle and my big sister is Summer Anderson. Somehow I started looking at your blog forever ago, and i'm hooked. You are So funny and I love to read about what your kids do! They are so cute! And little Tyke is so adorable! So not that you knew till now, but thanks for letting me read!
danielle

Lane family said...

my word.

Lane family said...

my word.

Lane family said...

my word.

Lane family said...

my word.

Lane family said...

my word.

Lane family said...

oooooppppppssssss