Saturday, March 13, 2010

ELLE WOULD NEVER DISOBEY... without an excuse


me: What the?! ELLE! Why are your legs so pokie?
elle: Oh...
me: Did you shave them?
elle: NO. I swear I didn't shave my legs. I'm not allowed to do that. I know I'm not old enough.
me: Okay- well, you did something to make them pokie.
elle: Hmmm... well it might have been from when I cut them.
me: What do you mean 'cut them?'
elle: You know, just a little trim.
me: With what?!
elle: Scissors. But don't worry, I didn't SHAVE them. I know I'm not allowed.

8 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

Oh Meghan it is so so great to have you back!! Seriously I cant get enough of your blog so don't scare me like that again!! Hope you are all doing great, miss you guys and wish I was in Texas right now enjoying some great weather (well when its not snowing!)

Madi said...

uhoh!

Carey Underwood said...

So glad to have you back!

Bryan said...

Glad you're blogging again. It helps motivate Summer to keep up on ours, and we both think your posts are not only awesome, but inspiring. Keep it up and don't let hosers get you down.

Camille said...

I can't stand it. So fun. So funny. Love that I know I can come to your blog for great cheap entertainment- and yes- be worried abt. the 4th Heck. If it is boy, Jason is quite sure he will be named Diesel.
Heaven help us.

Summer said...

Hey, what can you say, she's obedient! Ü

Chelsea Rivas said...

You are a funny lady.

I'm glad your blog is back. I was having major withdrawals.

Unknown said...

This is Stephanie....
I remember shaving my legs with my brother's electric razor and I loved it!! I didn't want my mom to find out because I thought I'd get in trouble, but she just told me that if I shaved them once then I'd have to keep shaving them because the hair on my legs would grow back thicker and thicker every time. Visually, that sucks and I didn't do it again.