So jealous. I'm freezing here. Not Cleveland freezing, but cold anyway. I am totally with you on the snow thing. Didn't we move away from the snow? Annoyed is a good word for it :)
SO glad you are back. Although I think it is a little crappy that you are in sunny Texas with your sprinklers going while I am in Sun Valley and cannot see my grass because of all the snow!! I need a vacation.
Tyke is so cute. Happy 1st! He reminds me of Adynne-maybe it's because they are the exact same age.
LUCKY! I can't really complain though - the weather here in Cleveland has been very comfortable lately. My tulips are even starting to pop out of the ground! Hurray for spring!!!
3 comments:
So jealous. I'm freezing here. Not Cleveland freezing, but cold anyway. I am totally with you on the snow thing. Didn't we move away from the snow? Annoyed is a good word for it :)
SO glad you are back. Although I think it is a little crappy that you are in sunny Texas with your sprinklers going while I am in Sun Valley and cannot see my grass because of all the snow!!
I need a vacation.
Tyke is so cute. Happy 1st! He reminds me of Adynne-maybe it's because they are the exact same age.
LUCKY! I can't really complain though - the weather here in Cleveland has been very comfortable lately. My tulips are even starting to pop out of the ground! Hurray for spring!!!
Post a Comment