Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BUSY BOYS...

THIS is why I moved the bunk bed out out of the boys room. Tyke is my first climber... and the kid can climb anything! Since I moved him out of his crib, I had visions of him scaling the top bunk at 3 a.m. Thanks anyway. The girls are loving the bunk bed- mostly because it frees up a lot of space in their room.
Tyke also gets REALLY annoyed when Crew is in his way. So he just pushes him out of the way instead of waiting his turn. Super safe. Tyke kept letting go and falling from the top of the ladder and landing on the bean bag. Crew is a terror... but Tyke SCARES me.

Crew is pretty limited by his cast. HA!
He makes me laugh. He gets going pretty high with that thing on. I'm not really sure how he does it... but it's entertaining!

1 comment:

Seriously... said...

hahaa. tyke is crazy. so is crew. my boys are nuts too. memorial day alone we had 2 huge goose eggs, 5 bad scrapes, one puncture wound to the hand and 3 mystery bruises. i hope they make it to adult hood.