Crewzer has a doctors appointment today, and I'm hoping that he will get his cast off. So we took a few pictures- I will miss my little hop along.
Seriously, the kid NEVER complained. Not once. I think one time he said it itched, but that was it. He had no trouble sleeping, or running, or scootering, or jumping, or tumbling.... and so on...
I just love watching him run around in that thing. It goes all the way up to his little bum.
I made him this shirt this morning for his Doc appointment. He's pretending to be the guy on the shirt. He's "falling".
Something might actually be wrong with me. I woke up this morning, realized that he might not come home in his cast- so I made a shirt (I've been wanting to make this shirt, but it just wouldn't be as cute without the cast on) PAINTED his cast (see, somethings wrong... it needed to match the shirt) and grabbed my camera. His appointment was at 10:30. At 10:15 I stopped at a pond on the way to the Dr. and spent 5 minuets taking his picture. Honestly though, he's only good for about 5 min. worth of pictures anyway!
Even when I'm pretty sure someone should commit me, for the safety of the children, I still can't get enough of them.
1 comment:
Well, well, well, it seems as if you have a bit of your Mother's O.C.D. tendencies after all...when I read the part about you painting his cast so it would match his shirt...well, there it was in black and white!!!! That had ME written all over it! Hahahahaha...
Post a Comment