Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DANCE TEAM SLEEPOVER

Working has morphed into way more time than I thought it would. I am having to learn how to re prioritize in order to fit it all in. I went from lots of down time with the kids... to very little. Over all it's been a really good thing. Although it has added some new stresses, I prefer them to the old stresses of last year. I would rather deal with time management issues, and not enough time in the day than not being able to pay our bills. THAT WAS AWFUL. The dance companies start the summer with group sleepovers. These are the Rubies, and they DO NOT value their sleep. They didn't sleep a single minuet of the night. Seriously, not one. Then I got to go home and be mommy all day. TIRED.
They had a great time having the run of the gym and dance studios.
They also did some team building exercises. It should be a fun year. I will be taking over ballet class for Rubies (9-12ish) Emeralds (12-14ish this is Pyper's class) Opals (14-15ish) and Diamonds (thru graduating seniors) I will also be doing Lyrical class for the older 2 groups. I will choreograph lyric numbers for competition, and solo work as well. I think it will be fun.


1 comment:

Janelle said...

That's a lot of hair. A lot of hair.