Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS

SO MUCH FUN! We loved every minuet with the Hancocks (Harkers, and Fillmores!) This is Dale trying to explain SHARING to Tyke. He wasn't totally thrilled... but Preslie is just too cute to be too mean to!

This was after the poor little guy took a dive out of the stroller. Oopps. Straps are a good idea... FYI.
Ryan and Carol seem to be responsible for a lot of our firsts... amusement parks, aquariums, and DIPIN DOTS! We are officially in love
FUNNIEST PICTURE EVER! I love the "big girls" flying away while the "little girls" look like they are going to puke. hahahahahaha! Makes me laugh every time I see it.
I'm wondering what Holly and Dani are saying to them here. hehehe.
Crew won a su su he row (super hero) cape...
... by being REALLY strong!
There are no where near enough pictures of our day at six flags... but we were having too much fun to think about pulling out the cameras! Thank you SO MUCH Uncle Ryan and Aunt Coco. We had a great time, and can't wait to see you again!

No comments: