p.s. Not real sure what's going on with the hair. He was wearing a hat and apparently a tupay was living underneath!
Crew LOVES to play with the paper on the table. He makes a total mess of it- then we pull out some new stuff, and throw away the evidence before the doctor comes in!
I have never had a kid who eats EVERYTHING! I follow him around the house digging things out of his mouth. He's never very happy about it. I have to pry his jaw open!
There are definite difference between boy babies and girl babies. Most notably- the huge interest in his "little boy parts". Fascinating!
He spends a lot of time looking for said parts. He's pretty happy when he finds it!
I guess since I use this blog for everything else- I should use it for a baby book as well. Here are the stats that no one (but the mommy) ever care about. He's walking and getting his molars! This kid thinks he's a toddler! 75% height... 60% weight... and uhm, his head... the doctor said that his head is on it's own curve! So next time someone tells me "oh his head isn't that big." I'm going to pull out his chart! He has lost some weight in the past 3 months. He used to be a total chub- but since all the crawling and walking, he's slimming down. (SERIOUSLY! if it were that easy!) I guess we have another tallish skinny one. Well Pyper isn't so much tall as she is... well, short.
5 comments:
Really cute pics there. Crew looks like a little man with his hair all combed over like that (I know, you think it's a little Donaldish, but I like it). I stink at taking my camera around. It pretty much just stays home. I need to just stick it in my purse!
Crew is too cute!!! So true about boys and their "parts" It's like they're afraid they fell off or something! Gotta make sure they're still there!
He is so stinkin cute! Boys truely are obessed with their man parts. Guess thats what happens when you something down there to hold on to!
Crew is so freakin cute! You know what they say....Big head means they have a big BRAIN. You thought I was gonna say something else didn't you :)
Post a Comment