Saturday, March 8, 2008

I HEART MY TAHOE!

Today was the much anticipated day of WICKED!  Dale got the girls and I tickets for Christmas-and we have been counting down the days!
This is what it looked like outside the theater.  Cars and busses were stuck EVERYWHERE. Traffic was at a complete standstill.  Lucky for us Dale dropped us off at the front door.
He had a great time plowing through the snow, and going places that most others couldn't. (Did I mention that I totally LOVE my Tahoe?!)  The Theater lobby was packed after the show with people who where stuck, or who's busses were stuck.  Cars were abandoned all around the theater.  Then we see Dale plow through the drifts and over the medians to pick us up curbside. YEAH!!!  Our heros!  (Crew was with him)  The streets were littered with cars the whole way home.  Cleveland virtually shut down.  I think the theater was the only thing still open! 

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

I hear our LC for the same reasons! I'm so glad you have that car so you didn't have any trauma! YEAH!

katie said...

CRAZY-oh how I don't miss that. That is so Cleveland to be blizzarding in the midddle of MArch!Thank goodness for SUV's!!