Monday, July 7, 2008

LAVA

I LOVE these kids!  Reagan and Ryker are my good friend Chelsea's oldest boys.
Elle, Pyper, Reagan, Ryker, Josh 
Chelsea's grandpa bought 3 time share condo's at Lava Hot Springs, in Idaho, about 30 years ago.  They go spend a week every year.  I haven't been for several years- but was able to take the kids and stay for a few days this year.  I could take all these kids home.  Seriously- I really like them.        
Savannah, Mazie, Elle, Pyper, Crew, Scout
Scout has the cutest blond ringlets... just like his mommy.

The girls are LOVING being out of Cleveland.  They didn't realize that it was possible to have a little freedom- and not always be under my thumb.  The older kids played cards and watched T.V. in one condo- while the babies slept in another- and me, Chelsea and Brittany (chelsea's little sister) tried not to fall asleep in another.  It may be a rough adjustment when we go back to Ohio.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad you are having so much fun! It looks like a much needed break--

Summer said...

You guys are having way too much fun! Stop it! Just Kidding! Enjoy it while you can! Cleveland is waiting...