Wednesday, February 11, 2009

T MINUS 23 DAYS...

I had another Dr.'s appointment today.  It went well.  Everything looks good... baby's head down... fluid level is good... he looks a little smaller than Crew (fine with me!)... he is FOR SURE a boy... blah, blah, blah.  The best news is that it looks like he will be born on March 6th!  I LOVE being induced.  Yes, I realize that it's not for everybody- but I'm kind of a control freak.  If I can figure out how to do things on MY time frame, I do.  Time to schedule my pedicure!

6 comments:

Harris said...

That is so exciting. There is something great about being able to plan everything out. That is really soon. YAY for you!! Isn't it funny the things that make us happy... I love cookie dough too!

Brittany Mecham said...

yay for you, i wish i knew when this baby was coming. I cant be induced so who the heck knows when he is coming. my due date is the 6th but i'm ready ANYDAY!! lets just get this baby out!

Anonymous said...

SO-how exactly do you ask your dr to induce you? I need a really good reason for him to do it for me. Every time I go to the dr. I plan what I'm going to say and why I need this baby out right now, but then I wimp out.

Summer said...

yay! Inducing is the best!!!

The Larsons said...

SO happy for you... I am ashamed to admit it, but I haven't been a very diligent blog reader. I have lately, but you haven't mentioned pregnancy for a few posts... so YOU'RE PREGNANT?! CONGRATS! I am so jealous you are evening out the sexes in the family. What a great mom you are, this next little guy is as lucky as the first three. The visiting teaching companion, who said she was done having kids... :) Heavenly Father just wouldn't see it! :) You are a wonder woman, I know how hard the last few weeks can be. March 6th here he comes! I love inductions too. Can't wait to see pictures! Do you have a name?!

Dane and Natalie said...

I have a weird pedicure thing too! I thought I was the only one who felt the same way. I have to get a pedicure before I have a baby because lots of people see your feet! I have had compliments in all 3 births so I know it is a rarity. I LOVE that about you!!! I also have shaving issues but I won't go there;)